Know what’s happening
Access the private noticeboard for verified neighbours near you. Keep informed about any suspicious activity, send urgent updates to your neighbours when required and discuss emergency planning.
Get to know your neighbours
Browse the directory and start getting to know your neighbours. Don’t want to post to the whole neighbourhood? Send a private message.
Buy, sell and give away
Want to declutter your garage? Buy some used household items? Give away some garden stuff? Become a verified neighbour to browse and post items for sale. Trading is simple when everyone lives nearby.
Lowe & Co Realty was formed with one goal in mind: to focus on delivering the best possible price for people selling their homes. We believe this is achieved by having the right people and the right culture. Our core values are strategy, teamwork, training, technology, collaboration, and fun.
When you choose Lowe & Co, you don’t just get one agent; you get an entire team working tirelessly to achieve the best possible result. We were previously the highest performing salespeople for Wellington's largest real estate agency. You can call any one of us and know that you are getting the best. We work full time, with all types of property, and together we have over 40 years of local experience.
When real estate is paramount, get us in, compare us against the competition, and see why our process is way out in front. You can expect an intense focus on getting the very best price for your home.
Offering wonderful views across the city, great sun, privacy, space, character, and al-fresco living with bird life in abundance. Set in the peaceful and quiet end of the street with no through traffic and the sanctuary of Wellingtons town belt at your fingertips. This fabulous four bedroom villa epitomises inner-city living at its best and is a hidden gem to waiting be discovered. Features include:
- Two separate downstairs living areas and dining with amazing space for families and professionals who love to entertain inside and out
- Seamless combination of character and contemporary living, complete with gas ducted heating and partial double glazing
- Northwest-facing for full sun, abundant natural light and superb city views
- Stunning character, including original staircase, native timber joinery, sash windows and bay window seat
- Great indoor-outdoor flow from well-appointed modern kitchen to sunny, private al fresco courtyard with brick outbuilding and garden shed
Believe me, there is more to this home than meets the eye so you must step inside to see everything it has to offer. Don't miss out, call now for a private viewing or come along to this Sunday's open home to see for yourself.......