Know what’s happening
Access the private noticeboard for verified neighbours near you. Keep informed about any suspicious activity, send urgent updates to your neighbours when required and discuss emergency planning.
Get to know your neighbours
Browse the directory and start getting to know your neighbours. Don’t want to post to the whole neighbourhood? Send a private message.
Buy, sell and give away
Want to declutter your garage? Buy some used household items? Give away some garden stuff? Become a verified neighbour to browse and post items for sale. Trading is simple when everyone lives nearby.
Cowdy is a trusted, widely recognised name amongst real estate and property management companies in Christchurch. Cowdy was founded in 1979 with a focus on residential real estate, but over the years we have also developed a strong award winning property management team, as well as a specialist commercial real estate division. We have established a network within the real estate industry, and are a member of the New Zealand Realtors Network, an organisation of over 2,500 sales people, 400 property managers and 160 offices nationwide.
We remain a privately owned, family run company. All members of our family are involved in all daily aspects of the business. Founder & Managing Director, Andrew Cowdy and Nick Cowdy lead the Residential Real Estate division, Director, Janice Cowdy and Olivia Cowdy manage the Property Management division and Sam Cowdy heads up the Commercial division. We are committed to delivering the best, tailored service possible.
This gracious family home is unique in many ways. Occupying a 1262m2 site, the home is positioned wonderfully to allow plenty of parking to the south east, enjoying an abundance of lawns gardens and decked areas facing the sun, to north and north west. The house itself has a favourable layout, with space to accommodate both family and friends.
• An upstairs suite is separate and includes an ensuite with spa bath
• Downstairs master bedroom includes another ensuite and French doors
• Family bathroom with a bath and separate WC
• Kitchen and dining are open plan and lead seamlessly to the large decked area
• Casual living has French door which again lead out to the deck
• A separate lounge will provide a retreat for adults or children alike
• Heating provided by diesel under floor heating system and heatpump
• Built in the 2000’s, the house is double glazed
• Spa Pool is perfectly positioned to unwind and enjoy the surroundings
• Separate laundry and internal access double garage with drive thru
The real icing on the cake is the amenity and leisure options nearby. Within walking distance you will find Styx Mill Reserve, Styx Mill Dog Park and Willowbank. The Groynes, Sawyers Arms Reserve & Lake Roto Kohatu as well as Northwood and Spitfire Square are all close by.
The vendors have thoroughly enjoyed living at 323 Gardiners Rd with their family and two dogs, however the time has come to move onto a new project and the house is now one too many.