About this property
Here is your chance to STEAL a very handsome apartment at a very affordable price. Available for the first time in 18-years this 1 of only 10, lock and leave apartments in this super, centrally located building - on the quiet side of Federal Street.
The owner's circumstances have changed and so they are reluctantly parting with this great 2 bed, 1.5 bathroom, 70m2 (more or less) to the smartest cookie in the jar.
Don't wait for summer to roll around when everyone will want a place in the city - there is not enough apartments coming on stream in time for the America's Cup let alone local housing demand and then there's the lowest interest rates we've experienced in 2 decades or more so get your mortgage secured now and bank on the improved value over time.
What more do you need to connect the dots?
Here's a short list of a couple of other reasons to get you started - but why take our word for it?
• Work from home (perfect for accountant/bookkeeping) and potential reception area.
• Modern Kitchen & open plan living/dining (the big expense has already been done)
• Double Master bed with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Second double bedroom with handy adjoining guest toilet (or rent to a flatmate to cover some costs)
• Separate laundry cupboard and ample extra storage.
• Covered balcony & 1 secure carpark
• Transport hub and inner city dining and shopping at your fingertips.
Get your skates on and book yourself out for lunch on the 24th of October and we'll see you at the Auction.
Auction Thursday 24th October in rooms 2 Lorne Street, Auckland City (unless sold prior)