Know what’s happening in
Access the private noticeboard for the verified neighbours near you. Keep informed about any suspicious activity, send urgent updates to your neighbours when required and discuss emergency planning.
Get to know your neighbours
Browse the directory and start getting to know your neighbours. Don’t want to post to the whole neighbourhood? Send a private message.
Buy, sell and give away
Want to declutter your garage? Buy some used household items? Give away some garden stuff? Become a verified neighbour to browse and post items for sale. Trading is simple when everyone lives nearby.
Mike Pero is a name that has been synonymous with real estate funding since 1991 - it's a name thousands of Kiwis have grown up to trust. In fact the brand has helped over 80,000 New Zealanders into their own homes.
Today Mike Pero is recognised as one of the best options when it comes to buying or selling real estate. The brand is acknowledged as a leader in marketing and with a commission/fee structure that comes in well below others. The real estate brand has been the choice of an increasing number of home sellers and buyers.
The original founder of Mike Pero (New Zealand) Limited, Mike Pero remains at the helm of the private company as Chief Executive, Mike Pero Real Estate.
Mike Pero is community focused and has a strong view that all its activities must be good for the customer, good for the community and good for the stakeholders.
Quality and service standards are expected to be higher at Mike Pero. Most of our agents at Mike Pero are business owners and have invested in the brand. As a stakeholder the agent has made a financial commitment and a pledge to deliver more, go further and operate with the highest integrity.
Location, style and character await in desirable Te Hape Road, Maunu.
• Fantastic four double bedroom home
• Large master bedroom with spacious ensuite and a sunny outlook.
• Further room, great for media, office, crafts, home gym.
• Roomy lounge with indoor-outdoor flow through three ranch sliders
• Large kitchen area
• Effective wood fire and heat transfer system
• Decks abound from the lounge and dining area
• Enjoy bush views, privacy on 1260m2 section.
• Separate large two car garage and workshop.
• Landscaped back garden is a welcome retreat, creating a lovely backdrop for outdoor living.
• In zone for Maunu school, Pompallier College, Whangarei Hospital, shops, Barge Park, Jolt café and garden centre nearby.
Viewing by appointment, call Lisa or Jenny at Mike Pero Whangarei to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from Whangarei district Council/Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same. Please see link to Mike Pero Real Estate Limited statement relating to passing of information mikepero.com...