Know what’s happening in
Access the private noticeboard for the verified neighbours near you. Keep informed about any suspicious activity, send urgent updates to your neighbours when required and discuss emergency planning.
Get to know your neighbours
Browse the directory and start getting to know your neighbours. Don’t want to post to the whole neighbourhood? Send a private message.
Buy, sell and give away
Want to declutter your garage? Buy some used household items? Give away some garden stuff? Become a verified neighbour to browse and post items for sale. Trading is simple when everyone lives nearby.
Mike Pero is a name that has been synonymous with real estate funding since 1991 - it's a name thousands of Kiwis have grown up to trust. In fact the brand has helped over 80,000 New Zealanders into their own homes.
Today Mike Pero is recognised as one of the best options when it comes to buying or selling real estate. The brand is acknowledged as a leader in marketing and with a commission/fee structure that comes in well below others. The real estate brand has been the choice of an increasing number of home sellers and buyers.
The original founder of Mike Pero (New Zealand) Limited, Mike Pero remains at the helm of the private company as Chief Executive, Mike Pero Real Estate.
Mike Pero is community focused and has a strong view that all its activities must be good for the customer, good for the community and good for the stakeholders.
Quality and service standards are expected to be higher at Mike Pero. Most of our agents at Mike Pero are business owners and have invested in the brand. As a stakeholder the agent has made a financial commitment and a pledge to deliver more, go further and operate with the highest integrity.
House, shed and so much more on offer!
• Character three bedroom home with single garage and carport
• Large lounge with window seat and wood fire
• Large master bedroom with loads of closet space
• Single bedroom
• Family bathroom between two bedrooms off lounge and large foyer
• Large bedroom with small kitchenette, separate entrance – toilet adjacent
• Sun room
• Sunny kitchen – good space
• Separate laundry
• In ground pool
• Double garage
• Total Span shed at end of drive – large 11 X 14 metres – mezzanine floor with two separate living areas. Downstairs shower, vanity, woodfire and kitchen (not permitted). 3x roller doors 2.9m, alarmed premises.
• Plenty of parking for boats, cars, camper vans etc.
• Large paddock that slopes down to road – great road frontage.
• 11 x 14 metres (approx) 3 roller doors 2.9 metres high. Mezzanine floor with two living.
• Greenhouses, potting and wood sheds
• Fruit trees and lovely outlook 7 kms (10 minutes) to CBD, close to Marsden Port, Ruakaka, beaches.
This is a great property with loads of potential. Great as is or renovate and reap the rewards.
Call Lisa or Jenny at Mike Pero Whangarei to view.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Whangarei District Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same. Please see link to Mike Pero Real Estate Limited statement relating to passing of information mikepero.com....