About this property
The brilliant Architect Claude Megson created this circa 1967 award-winning home which steps down a small wooded valley on the slopes of Remuera's Mt Hobson. Claude Megsons best houses were contemporary yet sensitive to tradition.
This property, known as the 'Wong' house, has many floor levels. There are 4 living areas, 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and many sun-drenched outdoor areas all facing north.
The house now needs a complete rebuild/renovation. Create your own carefully crafted individual home on this private peaceful unique site in this sought after stunning location.
With its huge footprint, you can't go wrong.
Come and see for yourself, it is an experience you won't forget.
- 500m2 approx. 5 bedroom home across 3 levels
- 2 Separate bathrooms plus separate toilet
- Set on 1095m2 approx. of prime land
- Double internal access garage plus car pad/off-street
- Quiet, private setting
- Superb views from upper levels
- Double Grammar Zone, Remuera Primary & Intermediate School
Set date of sale: 3:00pm Friday 27 July 2018 (unless sold prior)
Open Homes: Saturday & Sunday 11:30am - 12:00pm or by appointment