About this property
The ever-changing marine environment of Seatoun's foreshore inspired the talented team at novak + middleton, to design a contemporary and understated home in this spectacular setting.
Focused with a view towards the water and in to the private, sheltered and sunny courtyard, this spacious home provides two wings connected by a glazed gallery with large sliding doors and polished concrete block wall.
The generous living spaces open to the courtyard and to the sea facing deck, where a path takes you to the beach and the many walks and adventures on offer in this highly coveted location.
- Luxurious main bedroom with walk in wardrobe, resort style ensuite, viewing deck plus lift access from ground level
- Two further bedrooms in separate wing with contemporary, tiled bathroom
- Sophisticated chef's kitchen with connection to the courtyard, dining and living areas
- Generous and stylish living area with gas fire
- Heated, polished concrete floors and double-glazed joinery
- Double, internal access garage
Receiving a New Zealand Institute of Architects Award for Residential Architecture, the minimalist design and robust, low maintenance construction of pre-cast concrete and stained cedar exterior will ensure the long-lasting appeal of this spectacular home.