With domestic burglaries up in recent years around NZ, having a responsible live-in house sitter while you're away is a strong deterrent to burglars, who are expert at spotting empty houses as they case the neighbourhood streets.
Contact us at www.homesit.co.nz... if you're looking for peace of mind while you're away this Easter or over months ahead - our sitters are pre-checked and interviewed and all have pet-care experience, multiple references and police clearances.
With a sitter living-in, mail is collected, lights are on at night and curtains opened/closed - life's seen to be going on as normal at your place while you need to be away - no giveaway signs that people are absent and your home's an easy target.
New clients - take advantage of our special one-day-off offer for your first booking (over one week's duration) in Wellington - contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Central Wellington looks set to become more cycle-friendly, with the introduction of the country's first contra-flow bike lanes.
The lanes, which are planned for Cuba and Willeston streets, allow cyclists to travel against the flow of other traffic on a one-way street. (Comments may be used in print unless marked with NFP - not for print).
19.2% Yes19.2% Complete
79.1% No79.1% Complete
1.7% Other, let us know in the comments below1.7% Complete
More stuff to give away. Please message me if interested.
* Bata Crackerjacks - Size US5
* Philips LED lightbulb - See photo for details
* Aussie boomerang - See photo for details
* CD cases - each holds 2 CDs. Total 16. See photo for details.
* Hunchback of Notre Dame movie (1996) poster. Must have been a promo poster. Oddly it is printed in a mirror image on one side and the right way round on the other side. Measurements 102 cm x 69 cm. See photo for details.
* Chupa Chupps storage tin. Approx 20 litres. Has the odd rust spot. See photo for details.