Burn Her is setting fire to the capital this August with a sizzling behind-closed-doors peek at the storm of politics and PR spin.
The award-winning, smash hit NZ political thriller is celebrating its Wellington debut with a phenomenal and highly acclaimed cast and crew.
Burn Her is a searing script about charismatic and idealistic party leader Aria Robson who clinches one seat in Parliament. That same night, an intern comes to her with a scandal that could sink the party by morning.
A timely and whip-smart production from a powerful women-driven creative team.
“Thoughtful, engaging, and absolutely gut-wrenching” – Tearaway
"Raw, witty and intense... Well worth a night out" THE DOMINION POST
After sell-out seasons in Auckland and Sydney, the award-winning romcom is celebrating its Wellington debut.
COCK is a wildly funny take on contemporary love. It's for every woman who's fallen in love with the wrong guy. It's for every guy who's ever completely bollocksed up a relationship. It's for every person who's been stuck having to choose between two people. Bring him, her and them.
"An impressive package" THE EVENING STANDARD
This flexible two-bedroom apartment offers spacious living, a modern kitchen and contemporary bathroom. The apartment is situated within Willis Bond's newest residential offering Victoria Lane Apartments, which is the first base-isolated residential building in Wellington, offering an unrivalled level of seismic safety.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (options to create 1 plus spare room layout).
- Large kitchen-living space with sliding living door.
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances and smart storage solutions.
- Exquisite modern bathroom.
- A high-quality specification including oak floors and 100% wool carpet, 2.6 metre ceilings, track lighting, double-glazing & acoustic standards well above Code.
About Victoria Lane Apartments:
- Developed by Willis Bond & Co, designed by Athfield Architects, to be built by LT McGuinness.
- Base-isolated for an unrivalled level of seismic safety.
- Centrally located and within an easy walk of the CBD, Cuba and waterfront precincts.
- Overall design targeting a 7 Homestar rating.
- On-site car-parking, bike storage and EV charging solutions.
- Pet friendly.
- On-site Resident Services Manager.
- Scheduled to be ready to occupy mid-late 2022.
At on-site show suite by appointment only.
To book visit: www.victorialane.co.nz...
We are looking for people who were treated at Calvary Hospital in Newtown, now Wakefield Hospital, between 1960-87. The hospital was run by a Catholic order of nursing sisters, The Little Company of Mary. We are particularly after those treated in the area of obstetrics/gynecology.
Is this familiar to you? If so, then please get in touch with email@example.com or at PO Box 6341, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141 - please note that any communication will be kept confidential.