When Sharlene Clements heard thieves had stolen a car belonging to Denise Pearson and her son Reuben, who lives with cerebral palsy, Sharlene jumped straight to their aid. She immediately offered them a wheelchair-modified van that had been given to her business in a life-changing act of kindness.
Read the full article.
Hi neighbours, an antelope at Wellington Zoo recently died from "high levels" of stress and staff believe it was due to fireworks and a recent scrub fire. Staff members are incredibly upset and have expressed their support for banning the private use of fireworks. What do you think? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.