$150 or Near Offer; Must Pick up by end of November
In excellent condition with noted exceptions. I have taken pictures off any chips, faults, etc. If you price these online, you will see that this is a very good deal.
• (13) Dinner Plates 27cm (2 have green paint chipped off on rim)
• (1) Square Handled Cake Plate 25cm.
• (8) Salad Plates 19cm (3 with chipped green paint on trim)
• (16) Dessert/Cereal Bowls
• (14) mugs (Christmas Tree/Holly on sides and Mistletoe inside) 9cm – one has chipped green paint on rim (in close-up photo).
• (1) 1-level Tidbit Plate with gold-coloured handle
• (1) 2-tiered service tray (dinner/salad plates; gold-coloured handle)
• (1) Square Serving Bowl 23 cm x 7cm deep. small chip in one edge shown in the close-up pic
• (1) Large Round Bowl 24cm across x 10 cm deep
• (1) Oval Vegetable Serving Bowl 23cm x 17 cm x 4cm deep oval
• (1) Round Soufflé Dish (18cm x 8cm deep)
• (1) Chop Plate/Round Platter (scalloped) 31cm dia.
• (1) Teapot and lid
• (1) Coffeepot and lid (about 5cups)
• (1) Creamer jug, 230ml (~9cm)
• (1) Sugar bowl and lid - small chip on the surface of sugar bowl lid- zoom in on main pic
• (1) Dutch Jug (about 700ml capacity)
• (2 sets) Salt and Pepper Shakers, 1/3 holes
• (1) Bell, handled, (13cm)
• (1) Candlestick (~14cm tall).
• (1) Ogee Candy Dish (oval/scalloped edge)
• (1) Bud Vase (19cm)
* (1) Large Vase (not pictured)
Would be happy to email additional pictures
Must Pick up by end of November-- packed in open boxes -- just to transport in your car (not to ship)
A coronavirus has spread from China across Asia, and has now reached the US. It is yet to reach New Zealand.
To read more, click here.
For the Ministry of Health's advice on the outbreak, click here.
Premium and alternative nut butters - like Wellington's Fix and Fogg - have some of the highest sales growth at supermarkets nationwide. Have you made the switch to more artisan brands, or would you rather stay with the tried and true?
A new summer comedy from Playwright and DomPost columnist Dave Armstrong (The Motor Camp) and directed by Conrad Newport
“The funniest stage-comedy I’ve seen in years…” Simon Sweetman, Off the Tracks
Doug Morris has been the sole MP of his tiny left-wing party for nine years. But when Beehive scandals and social media disasters hit both major parties, Doug and his ragtag list of hopeless candidates – including a bus driver who hates passengers and a transport spokesperson who doesn’t drive – are in serious danger of winning power. Doug is horrified – he knows what they’re like!