Brand new, immaculately presented freehold home being offered for sale in one of Wellingtons most sought after locations/suburbs of Khandallah.
Come and view this beautifully appointed home that will provide the discerning purchaser with a brand new home and all the benefits of a 2019 build. Obviously, these benefits would include extensive insulation throughout, double glazing, quality materials etc.
Some of the other features include:
• Off-street parking at the door
•Three double bedrooms
• Plus study or fourth bedroom
• Two x bathrooms -including en suite
• Balconies and lots of extra storage
• Great suburb amenities
• Fantastic views
Public transport at the door and only 10 minutes drive into the CBD.
Call Barry to view this very low maintenance, ready to go, quality home.
Selling now by Negotiation.
FEATHERSTON & GREYTOWN
After a planned water shutdown to install new treatment equipment for Greytown's Memorial Park bore yesterday, we were restoring supply when a power cut occurred.
The power cut affected the Waiohine Treatment plant, which supplies water to both Greytown and Featherston. The Waiohine reservoirs were already quite low, as they had been meeting demand during the planned water outage. Although the Memorial Park bore was operational during the power cut, it was not meeting Greytown's demand.
We organised water tankers to supplement the water remaining in the reservoirs. Fortunately power was restored at 9.30pm. This allowed us to begin re-filling the Waiohine-fed reservoirs for Featherston and Greytown.
Thank you to all residents who are responding to the request to cut back water use, especially outdoors, and to the Greytown Fire Service for helping spread the word.
While the reservoirs are being re-filled, the total outdoor water ban (in Featherston & Greytown) is still in effect. We will look to lift this ban when operations continue as normal. We are anticipating this will be lifted tomorrow at 9am. We will confirm this tomorrow morning.
From 10 December total outdoor water ban applies in Martinborough.
To keep updated on water supply and restrictions, please visit www.wellingtonwater.co.nz...
Are you affected by these recalls?:
1. Tegel brand Crumbed Chicken Burgers has been recalled as the product may contain foreign matter (small pieces of metal wire). Click here for more information and consumer advice.
2. Specific batches of its Countdown brand Trevally Fillets has been recalled as the product contains an elevated level of histamine. Click here for more information and consumer advice. Note: This product is sold in Countdown stores throughout the North Island and online.
Come and take part in a visual and interactive experience that showcases the history and dual heritage of Aotearoa New Zealand.
See you at Circa Plaza, Te Papa Museum on Wed 18 Dec. We're open from 3 pm to 5 pm.