Kia ora Neighbours, A contested decision by politicians on the Upper Harbour Local Board to mow down 8,000 native plants and young trees, could bring a hefty bill. Council staff reject that there was a mistake in the planting, and now there could be a big bill. What do you think ?
Over the past two days, our Advanced chef students have been preparing a range of canapés and finger food creates that can be used for entertaining.
Here are some of the dishes our talented chef students showcased -
• Smoked salmon blinis
• Vol Au Vent of homemade puff pastry wth blue cheese and onion marmalade
• Salmon, cream cheese and spinach roulade
• Vietnamese rice paper rolls with Nuoc Man sauce
• Crusting with seared beef sirloin and onion marmalade
• Chicken satay with peanut sauce.
Once again, Resene and NZ Gardener are on the hunt for the country's best shed! Send in the photos and stories behind your man caves, she sheds, clever storage spaces, cute chicken coops and potty potting sheds. The Resene Shed of the Year 2022 winners will receive prizes worth more than $2200. Just tell us in writing why your garden shed is New Zealand's best, and send up to five high-quality photos. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries close Feb 27, 2022.