A leading coronavirus expert is calling on the Government to make scanning at potential “super-spreader” venues, such as bars and nightclubs, mandatory amid continued low use of the Covid-19 Tracer app.
Epidemiologist Dr Michael Baker said the next six months would be a “very dangerous” time for the country with a high risk of an outbreak while waiting for the vaccine roll-out in April.
Do you think scanning should be mandatory at pubs, nightclubs, etc?
88.4% Yes88.4% Complete
9.5% No9.5% Complete
2.1% I'm undecided2.1% Complete
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
Purple loosestrife/Lythrum salicaria
- Rapidly invades damp ground and shallow water.
- Overtops native species with dense bushy growth.
- Is an upright, perennial that can grow to 3m high.
- Has long purple/pink flower-spikes appear at the end of the stems, Dec-Feb.
- Leaves are in pairs, opposite each other.
- The stems are usually square in cross-section.
- Leaves and stems die back in winter to re-emerge in spring.
Report pests using the Find-A-Pest app, or by contacting us direct on 0800 324 636 or email@example.com.
With the craziness of last year behind us, it’s time to give your favourite local business owner the recognition they deserve by nominating them in the 2021 Prospa Local Business Hero awards – and they could be up for some fantastic prizes.
As NZ’s business lending specialists, we at Prospa love seeing small businesses reach their goals with a faster, easier approach to business loans. And we’re proud to be back sponsoring the 2021 Prospa Local Business Hero awards.