Have you been affected? Lion is recalling specific batches of its Lindauer brand Fraise (Lindauer & strawberry, 200ml x 4 pack) as there is potential for glass pieces inside the bottle due to an issue with the bottling equipment.
Batch markings: L9164 PW374 20:27 to 20:39, L9165 PW374 07:41 to 07:58.
Distribution: The product is sold in selected liquor stores and hospitality venues throughout the North Island.
Click here for consumer advice.
Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips
Another year has nearly passed, and with every new one comes the chance to make new resolutions (or repeat your old ones). Whether it’s starting and sticking by a new fitness plan, saving to travel, or learning a new skill, do you have a New Year’s resolution? How good are you at sticking by it? Vote in the poll below.
6.5% Yes - I’m excited to implement it6.5% Complete
33.3% No - I never stick by them33.3% Complete
21.1% I haven’t thought about it yet21.1% Complete
39.1% I make goals throughout the year39.1% Complete