A special opportunity to acquire a first-class dairy heifer grazing property, equally adaptable to an excellent beef finishing unit, located in an area renowned for producing quality livestock, approx 18 kms from Te Kuiti and 15 kms from Pio Pio
- 234 Mathers Road (off Troopers Road), Te Kuiti
- 326.9 hectares - 3 titles
- attractive rolling country with areas of steeper sidlings
- strong volcanic ash soils over limestone, pockets of native bush
- subdivided into approx 208 paddocks, with a central lane through the farm; metal quarry on farm
- v.g. water reticulation system; good solid fertiliser history
- currently carrying dairy heifers; approx 138 x 20 mth; 547 x 15 mth; 117 x calves; 38 x dairy bulls
- excellent cattleyards, substantial area of concrete with very good drenching race / cattle crush area under cover
- very well maintained Lockwood homestead, 3 bedrooms with ensuite off master bedroom, office, spacious living, log fire, open fire, heat pump, attached double garage and carport, set in attractive north facing garden area
On Farm biosecurity protocols will apply - vehicles and footwear to be clean prior to arrival
NB: Inspection Days: motorbikes, quads or 4wd side x side required; helmets essential
Auction: 1.00pm, Wednesday, 27 November 2019
Venue: Panorama Motor Inn, 59 Awakino Road, Te Kuiti
When Sharlene Clements heard thieves had stolen a car belonging to Denise Pearson and her son Reuben, who lives with cerebral palsy, Sharlene jumped straight to their aid. She immediately offered them a wheelchair-modified van that had been given to her business in a life-changing act of kindness.
Read the full article.
Great to see progress on the planning and layout for stage 2 - another 20 houses for Te Awamutu :
This service supports, elderly, ill and disabled people living at home who would otherwise struggle to provide healthy meals for themselves.
Volunteering is a fun and rewarding experience. Being a Meals on Wheels driver takes about two hours one day a week, fortnight or month, or even casually depending on your availability.
For further information please contact us on 07 849 0285 or email: email@example.com