A special opportunity to acquire a first-class dairy heifer grazing property, equally adaptable to an excellent beef finishing unit, located in an area renowned for producing quality livestock, approx 18 kms from Te Kuiti and 15 kms from Pio Pio
- 234 Mathers Road (off Troopers Road), Te Kuiti
- 326.9 hectares - 3 titles
- attractive rolling country with areas of steeper sidlings
- strong volcanic ash soils over limestone, pockets of native bush
- subdivided into approx 208 paddocks, with a central lane through the farm; metal quarry on farm
- v.g. water reticulation system; good solid fertiliser history
- currently carrying dairy heifers; approx 138 x 20 mth; 547 x 15 mth; 117 x calves; 38 x dairy bulls
- excellent cattleyards, substantial area of concrete with very good drenching race / cattle crush area under cover
- very well maintained Lockwood homestead, 3 bedrooms with ensuite off master bedroom, office, spacious living, log fire, open fire, heat pump, attached double garage and carport, set in attractive north facing garden area
On Farm biosecurity protocols will apply - vehicles and footwear to be clean prior to arrival
NB: Inspection Days: motorbikes, quads or 4wd side x side required; helmets essential
Auction: 1.00pm, Wednesday, 27 November 2019
Venue: Panorama Motor Inn, 59 Awakino Road, Te Kuiti
Only 10 days to go until the 2019 Emergency Mobile Alert nationwide test on 24 November!
EMAs allow you to quickly receive important information from relevant government agencies if there is a serious risk to your life, health or property. The upcoming test allows NZ Civil Defence to evaluate the system to ensure as many people as possible can receive alerts.
We'll pull the weeds, so you can play with your grandkids.
Experience our retirement villages: youtu.be...