Whether you are space or budget sensitive, many are consciously choosing to inhabit a smaller living footprint. Our simple yet clever designs, provide savvy living spaces for the discerning.
Primary or secondary dwellings for extended family, generating rental income, accommodating expanding family needs without the cost and stress of renovating or moving, the bach or home or simply cashing up so you can live a little.
Refer to the floor plans for indicative layouts, or if you prefer a bespoke design, prices are available on request, email us here.
46.7% I'd love to live in a transportable home46.7% Complete
26% Would be great as a batch26% Complete
18% Perfect for guests or farmhands18% Complete
9.3% Not my cup of tea9.3% Complete
"Kia ora – Heidi Brittenden from New World Te Kuiti here. Keen to discover a new top drop in time for summer?
My favourite wine from this year’s New World Wine Awards is the Allan Scott Rosé 2019. It was personally quite hard to pick one standout wine from the list, but this rosé is so delicious, and I usually don’t even like rosé! It’s a well- balanced dry wine that is also refreshing and fruity with hints of strawberry. If you’re new to rosé, this is a perfect drink to enjoy with friends on a sunny afternoon outdoors.”
Come into your local New World and explore the Top 50 Gold-medal winning wines – we have winners for every budget. Plus join us for complimentary wine sampling and try before you buy.
Make this easy rustic side table and paint in your favourite tonal Resene colours.
Make the most of this weekend with this easy step by step project idea from Resene.
Find out how to create this quick and easy project yourself
A special opportunity to acquire a first-class dairy heifer grazing property, equally adaptable to an excellent beef finishing unit, located in an area renowned for producing quality livestock, approx 18 kms from Te Kuiti and 15 kms from Pio Pio
- 234 Mathers Road (off Troopers Road), Te Kuiti
- 326.9 hectares - 3 titles
- attractive rolling country with areas of steeper sidlings
- strong volcanic ash soils over limestone, pockets of native bush
- subdivided into approx 208 paddocks, with a central lane through the farm; metal quarry on farm
- v.g. water reticulation system; good solid fertiliser history
- currently carrying dairy heifers; approx 138 x 20 mth; 547 x 15 mth; 117 x calves; 38 x dairy bulls
- excellent cattleyards, substantial area of concrete with very good drenching race / cattle crush area under cover
- very well maintained Lockwood homestead, 3 bedrooms with ensuite off master bedroom, office, spacious living, log fire, open fire, heat pump, attached double garage and carport, set in attractive north facing garden area
On Farm biosecurity protocols will apply - vehicles and footwear to be clean prior to arrival
NB: Inspection Days: motorbikes, quads or 4wd side x side required; helmets essential
Auction: 1.00pm, Wednesday, 27 November 2019
Venue: Panorama Motor Inn, 59 Awakino Road, Te Kuiti