No matter what the drive, Shell engine oils provide superior protection against engine stress.
If you want ultimate engine performance, choose Shell Helix at Beaurepaires and get 20-30% off selected packs!*
Buy in-store or online now.
Hurry offer ends 25th August 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
The 20-30% discount on selected shell motor oils is valid for purchases in-store and online at www.beaurepaires.co.nz... between 12 August – 25 August 2019 (inclusive). For a full list of eligible products please visit beaurepaires.co.nz.... Offer applies to cash, EFTPOS, credit, and finance transactions. Standard finance criteria and charges apply to finance transactions. Offer excludes fleet, commercial and trade customers. Available at participating Beaurepaires stores nationwide. Whilst stocks last.
Discover Waikato's best kept secret at Sanctuary Mountain Maungataurtari's Christmas on the Maunga - Locals Open Day, on Saturday, 14 December from 10am to 2pm.
On the day:
- Fun entertainment for all the family
- Specials on tours and membership
- Access to Te Tui a Tane our southern enclosure for a koha/donation
- Spot prizes
Make sure to bring a rates or utility bill for proof of address as a Waikato local.
Supported by @WaikatoTheHits and NZME.
For more information contact Jessica Meade on email@example.com.
Have you been affected? Lion is recalling specific batches of its Lindauer brand Fraise (Lindauer & strawberry, 200ml x 4 pack) as there is potential for glass pieces inside the bottle due to an issue with the bottling equipment.
Batch markings: L9164 PW374 20:27 to 20:39, L9165 PW374 07:41 to 07:58.
Distribution: The product is sold in selected liquor stores and hospitality venues throughout the North Island.
Click here for consumer advice.
Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips