Quote from our esteemed leader
"Change to level 4 means everyone must stay at home"
How the H__l do we get to the supermarket
Hey neighbours, how do you feel about the changes to building consent rules for low-risk home projects?
The government says the change will save homeowners time and money, but pro builder and The Block NZ foreman Peter Wolfkamp, is advising caution if you're planning a DIY sleep-out or office. Find out why, here.
Have you heard your child say "Why do I ever need to know this?" Relating maths to real life can help your child understand the why!
Throughout the Covid-19 response, we’ve been able to continue collecting and recycling glass. However hand-sorting wasn’t possible. Now that it’s safe again, our team can go back to hand-sorting glass into different colours at the kerb.
To be able to recycle as much glass as possible it's super important that you:
• Rinse your bottles and jars and remove lids
• Recycle glass bottles and jars used for food and drink only
• Don’t overfill your crate or add broken glass
• Only use the official blue crates provided
• And put your crate out at 7.30 on your collection day
For more information on glass recycling, visit www.tauranga.govt.nz...