Have you got a window the flys open? Gaps at the top? You need to replace your window stays. Give Jason a call on 02108523287
Hi. I'm on Day 21 of a 30 day weight loss program. I've already lost 5.5kg and 33.5 cm. My aches and pains have gone, my eyesight has improved and I'm feeling amazing. If you want help with your weight and/or fitness text or message me - Kerry Ph 021 607797.
Throughout the Covid-19 response, we’ve been able to continue collecting and recycling glass. However hand-sorting wasn’t possible. Now that it’s safe again, our team can go back to hand-sorting glass into different colours at the kerb.
To be able to recycle as much glass as possible it's super important that you:
• Rinse your bottles and jars and remove lids
• Recycle glass bottles and jars used for food and drink only
• Don’t overfill your crate or add broken glass
• Only use the official blue crates provided
• And put your crate out at 7.30 on your collection day
For more information on glass recycling, visit www.tauranga.govt.nz...