If you're on town supply, you'll know your water is 'disinfected' with chlorine. But it not only tastes and smells of chemicals, it can contain sprays, heavy metals, viruses and bacteria. Yuck! Check out these filters from Bethlehem and the Avenues after 12 months. They are doing an amazing job, but imagine without them, this is coming through your taps! Call me for quality filters at affordable prices. Betta Water = Betta Taste & Betta Health.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to email@example.com, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
From 6am tomorrow morning, Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 and the rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 2. The measures will remain in place for the next seven days.
More details available at www.covid19.govt.nz....
**UPDATED:** 10.52pm Saturday 27 Feb
From 6am Sunday 28 February, Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country will move to Alert Level 2.
Here's what you need to know:
- Case M, the latest Covid-19 case, is a 21-year-old male, the older sibling of a Papatoetoe High School student.
- If you have symptoms of concern, call the NZ Covid-19 Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or call your GP.
- Find your closest Covid-19 testing location on the Healthpoint website
- Essential services such as supermarkets and pharmacies will remain open.
- Customer-facing businesses will need to move to non-contact methods of payment and collection.
- See the full list of guidelines under Alert Level 3 and Alert Level 2
- Keep up-to-date with the latest by following the Stuff live blog
Neighbourly will be updating this message as further information comes to hand.