Book online - competitive rates for this private service.
Right now in the Pacific there is a life-threatening measles outbreak, and children are most at risk.
Outbreaks have been declared in Fiji, Samoa and Tonga. Thousands of people have been affected, and many thousands more are at risk as health authorities and medical professionals race to prevent the spread and impact of this disease.
Red Cross volunteers are working closely with Ministries of Health to support both response and prevention activities. Hundreds of people have already visited the mobile vaccination site at Samoa Red Cross.
You can help too. Donate to the Pacific Disaster Fund now to support this emergency response.
Hornby Netball Club are running an off season fundraiser with this great promotion.
Here is a little information about the product.
$10 for 10 Juicies.
1. Juicies - come in Mixed Packs - The Healthier Fundraiser
Mixed Packs (1 box = 10 Juicies made up of 4 x Tropical, 3 x Wildberry, and 3 x Orange + One reusable Juicies Holder).
2. They are made from freshly pressed Nelson Tasman apples, blended with delicious fruits and berries.
3. This exclusive mix is not available in supermarkets.
4. They store conveniently in a cupboard with a 9-month shelf life if stored unfrozen.
5. Great to freeze for a delicious summer reviver - 21 months – safely re-frozen if thawed.
6. Are so versatile – baking – icing – mocktails – slushies – emergency ice-pack.
Please comment below if you would like to order a box OR
PM me to place your order with email so I can contact you back with instructions for the payment.
This fundraising promotion will run until Thursday 5th December 2019 to sell as many box orders as you can.
"A Great Summer Promotion Where Everyone WINS"
We need your help for a series we'll be publishing this summer. Tell us about the best things you can find in the South Island - ie the best place to walk your dog, best playground for kids, best place to stop for a swim, best toilets, best icecream/milkshake, or the best place to stop for lunch.
Share your favourite South Island spots and activities by commenting below (and tell us why you love them), or you can send us a PM or email email@example.com