Hi, contractors working in front of our house today. Found lost but very friendly dog, 6 months old? in our neighbours care at the moment. Give me a call if you want to be reunited. 0274579151
- I'm curious who might be the most affordable dentists in Palmy.
- So I have recently tried a new - unnamed here - dentist.
- 'Three visits, see receipt (names removed but could present them if necessary).
- I had to actively request that itemized receipt, as the receipts I got were teeny printouts of the cash register.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau website says a customer is entitled to their medical records. I asked for, and got for my x-rays as well. That means I can 'go shopping' at another dentist if I want to, carrying the x-ray.
- In the past 20 years I have used five Palmy clinics, plus two clinics in Wellington.
- As far as I can tell, this seemed to be almost entirely 'labour' rather than 'parts'.
- No discount for seniors.
- During the visit charging hourly rate of $590/hr for 30 mins, I admit I got a free tube of toothpaste.
- Note, half of NZers can't afford dental care.
- There's 17,030 of us in Neighbourly, so perhaps we might learn from each other who in Palmy are the most affordable dentists, and tell our friends. Maybe prices might be reduced a bit - I get the feeling there's no competition because people are scared of offending their dentists.
URGENTLY required to rent 1 or 2 Bedroom flat .
74 yr old pensioner who is living out of his car at the moment , not ideal for him at this time of the year. He is a clean living person does not smoke or drink.
He would not mind doing the lawns if not to big.
He is open to anything maybe even a boarding situation he has some furniture if need be.
Also if it had Wi Fi it would be great as his computer is his life line as he does not go out a lot and does everything on line.
As he is a pensioner he has not got a lot so if anyone can help at a reasonable rate please contact me.
Graham 022 4391286 and see if we can help Thank you in advance
Jazz and his family are proud to be serving their customers and the local community!
Jazz loves being a Kiwi and greets every customer into his shop with a broad grin. A friendly smile, a positive can-do attitude and is passionate about running his store. That’s Jazz's simple but effective recipe for success running a local business.
Jazz and his family operate Bossman Dairy - Creagh St Store and are hailed as the “ultimate friendly shopkeepers” by his customers. Now Jazz has been recognised for his dedication to the community by being named the country’s National Winner in the Prospa Local Business Hero Awards. Jazz and his family are the proud winners of a prize package worth $10,000!
Nomination Quote - Jazz and his family - Bossman Dairy - Creagh St Store
"Every member of this family who serves in the shop are very friendly, helpful and always smiling. They get to know all their customers and I have never walked into a shop that makes you feel so welcome. During our first lockdown for Covid, they put food such as milk, bread, out for people who may need it free of charge."