A motion activated weatherproof camera suitable for outdoor domestic security applications. It will record video in 720p quality when motion is detected for you to playback later on a computer or TV to see what really happened. Features a bright 38 LED infrared light to illuminate objects at night, LCD status display, and schedule function. An SD card is required (available separately) as well as 4 x C batteries, which can last for months. There is also an option for a 6VDC power supply should you be close to a mains outlet (use MP3145). Easy to install and operate.
• Operation: Day/Night(24hours), Day (Colour)/Night (Black/White)
• Image Sensor: 5MP Colour CMOS sensor
• Picture Resolution: 8MP max
• Video Resolution: 1280 x 720(20fps) with Audio
• Lens: 50° Field of View
• IP Rating: IP66
• IR Range: Up to 9m
• IR Illumination: 40 IR Emitters
• Time Lapse: 5 - 600 seconds programmable
• Delay Time: 1 - 600 seconds programmable
• Stamping: Date/Time stamped on still image/video
• User Interface: Bottom control panel with LCD Display
• External Memory: SD-card up to 32GB
• Ports: TV Out, USB, SD Card, 6V DC
• Video output: PAL, NTSC
• Power Supply: 4 x C cells or 6VDC (not included)
• Dimensions 140(H) x 75(Dia)mm
#CAMERA #SPECIAL #PLUGNPLAY #WEBELIEVEINQUALITY :-)
Plug N Play Team
What are the intersections you avoid during peak traffic? We all know you can't turn right from Cumberland St into Coronation Ave when the school bell goes, but what are the other problem areas in the city?
Unsolicited emails are called SPAM. Having the PM message me via Neighbourly is also SPAM. Quite frankly I didn't even bother to read the whole 'Look how great I am' spiel. Am I wrong to be offended that I am being targeted in this manner, What will happen when the other political parties cotton on to this. I am going to be inundated with political campaign crap (which I will just delete). Or is this a right just reserved for the PM.