If you are planning on visiting the Nelson Home and Garden show then why not pop by our stall and say hello and make the most of our...
• Free Goodie Bags! Come by our stall and make sure you pick up a goodie bag which includes one of our fabulous spotter bottles – a household must! It helps remove spillages from your carpet, rug or upholstery!
• Enter our competition to win dinner and drinks at the stylish Rimu Wine Bar in Mapua. Enjoy their delicious platters and/or pizzas with over 50 different wines to choose from as well as craft beers, whiskey and ports.
• Make the most of our Special offer only available to Nelson Home & Garden Show visitors
• Watch our popular carpet & upholstery protection demonstration. You will see what happens when you pour liquid on a treated rug.
• Chat to different members of our friendly Tasman and Nelson teams. It’s a fantastic opportunity to ask questions about our services, how different treatments work and if you want to get deep – the science behind it all.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for people who were treated at Calvary Hospital in Newtown, now Wakefield Hospital, between 1960-87. The hospital was run by a Catholic order of nursing sisters, The Little Company of Mary. We are particularly after those treated in the area of obstetrics/gynecology.
Is this familiar to you? If so, then please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or at PO Box 6341, Wellesley Street, Auckland 1141 - please note that any communication will be kept confidential.
Hello Everyone ... We are urgently in need of a family home to rent for the long term.
We would prefer 4 bedrooms as we like to host international students via Nayland College but we can make 3 bedrooms work. The maximum weekly rent that we can manage is $475.
We are a family of 4 ... 2 children ages 12 and 14yrs... I am 59yrs young and my wife is 49 years young.
We would prefer the Stoke, Nayland, Enner Glynn areas but anything will be considered.
This is urgently required so if anyone can help, please contact Nigel on 022 3243695 or Sarah on 022 6542069. Thank you.
If an ordinary, everyday unit just won't do, then our feature property, a low-maintenance home which has been modernised from top to bottom - is sure to tick all the boxes.
Inside, the unit features two bedrooms plus a rumpus room (downstairs), tidy kitchen, and bathroom spaces and an open-plan living area with modern décor and a heat pump.
Beautifully presented and offered to the market by determined vendors, this delightful unit is sure to attract a considerable amount of interest, and immediate action is advised.
Of course, it's the proximity to a host of educational facilities and the Nelson CBD that will be the star of the show for many prospective purchasers.
If this sounds like you, contact me today to arrange a viewing or drop into the open home.
Negotiable from $415,000 (All offers presented 5pm 29th October).
RV: $385,000 (Sep 2018) Rates: $2316.9 Land Area: HAVING 1/2 INT IN 789 SQ METRES Floor: 90sqm (Source: Property Guru, Nelson City Council, LINZ).