as my wife is of latin heritage, she is obviously upset with the name of this burger estabishment. they were advertising on the street a pablo escoba burger with cabeza de coco written beside it which roughly translates as coke head. how is this acceptable in new zealand? do we start naming our stores after nz gangs? would that be acceptable? the owners may think they are being cute, but they are just plain offensive. cartels in 2019 killed over 160,000 people. do we celebrate the nazi's or pol pot? this is not freedom of speech.
Hi, I am trying to find a guy named James Oliver and am asking for help if anyone knows him or how I can locate where he is. My kids paid him for some clothes and they were told he was going to post but hasn't and will not respond to any messages. I'm guessing he lives in Wellington and guessing he works there to. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks
Join the largest franchise group providing window & door maintenance services to homes throughout New Zealand.
WHEN YOU JOIN EXCEED YOU WILL BE PART OF A MULTI AWARD WINNING SYSTEM. YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- An opportunity to earn well above the average with the benefit of owning your own business
- A large database of repeat customers
- Exclusive territory with established customers
- Online & traditional marketing support
- Steady customer enquiry but room to grow and make your own mark
- Hand over and training from existing owner
- Full accounting support and know-how
This Exceed Franchise in Whanganui will provide both lifestyle and a solid return for the right franchisee!
For more information about this exciting opportunity visit: