Only 10 days to go until the 2019 Emergency Mobile Alert nationwide test on 24 November!
EMAs allow you to quickly receive important information from relevant government agencies if there is a serious risk to your life, health or property. The upcoming test allows NZ Civil Defence to evaluate the system to ensure as many people as possible can receive alerts.
Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips
Did anyone see anyone driving a white Nissan Pulsar last night.
Some people stole our car & took it for a joy ride to Tokoroa & trashed it.
We are looking for the people that stole it, personal items were taken that we need back. If anyone has any information please contact us 0272040303, or leave a message on here.
ps: even if someone in Tokoroa saw anything in the early hours of the morning, please, any information would be helpful.. Thank you in advance.