Water-saving tips to help you reduce your water use
- Water early morning or late evening to prevent 70% of water evaporating.
- Give your plants a good long soak twice a week rather than a short daily water. You will encourage deeper, healthier roots.
- Use a digital water timer with a rain sensor– it switches on only when needed.
- Use a cover to prevent evaporation and keep the water warm
- Keep your pool clean, wipe your feet before you jump in.
Play your part. We value wai in the Waikato.
For more water saving tips visit www.smartwater.org.nz/tips
Did anyone see anyone driving a white Nissan Pulsar last night.
Some people stole our car & took it for a joy ride to Tokoroa & trashed it.
We are looking for the people that stole it, personal items were taken that we need back. If anyone has any information please contact us 0272040303, or leave a message on here.
ps: even if someone in Tokoroa saw anything in the early hours of the morning, please, any information would be helpful.. Thank you in advance.
Another year has nearly passed, and with every new one comes the chance to make new resolutions (or repeat your old ones). Whether it’s starting and sticking by a new fitness plan, saving to travel, or learning a new skill, do you have a New Year’s resolution? How good are you at sticking by it? Vote in the poll below.
6.4% Yes - I’m excited to implement it6.4% Complete
33.6% No - I never stick by them33.6% Complete
20.8% I haven’t thought about it yet20.8% Complete
39.3% I make goals throughout the year39.3% Complete