Looking for People to Rent this Newly Interior Renovated Home!
- Rata Street, Across the road from St Claudine Thevenet Primary School
- Everything is brand new!
- 3 medium sized bedrooms
- Large kitchen, with open plan lounge
- Separate toilet and bathroom with shower
- Large laundry
- Every bedroom has a heater; gas heater in kitchen/lounge, and electric heaters in each room
- Gas heating/water/stove
- Double garage and plenty of outside space
- $480/week rent
- Up to 2 cats allowed, no dogs
- Tenants can move in anytime after 12th July!
Available for viewing; please contact Polina on 027 631 9324
Check out NumberWorks’nWords for a gallery of fun games for practicing and consolidating Maths and English skills. The games help to reinforce the concepts taught in our tutoring sessions and make learning fun!
For the scientist who embarked on a hunt for the Loch Ness monster, and more recently sequenced the genome of the tuatara, his love of science and animals began in the Hutt Valley.
Neil Gemmell graduated Dux of Taita College in 1984, and credited his teachers for instilling a love of science in him.
People probably wouldn’t be surprised to hear he was still chasing answers to this kind of mystery.
“I was a bit of a nerd,” he laughed.