The outstanding Boutique Resort is positioned on gentle slopes that looks north and down to the beautiful Takou Bay.
• There is an opportunity to take this awesome property and business to the next level. Greatly increase the marketing of the lodge which has the potential for all things like executive getaway, team building, honeymooners retreat, golfers and much more.
• These luxurious cottages which were purpose built and are each located individually. Each cottage is self-contained featuring their own outdoor deck area capturing the sun, and from inside you look across towards ‘Kauri Cliffs’ and out to the ocean.
• The restaurant with a full kitchen can offer a wide selection of meals; being easy to use the guests often get together and cook together. The covered outside deck and BBQ area is so enjoyable. Being open planned with the lounge area, a very relaxed ambiance is generated. There is a wood burner for those cooler evenings.
• The conference centre (once again an individual building) can cater for business meetings, functions, yoga etc. A large screen can be set up as Wi-Fi internet access is available.
• Also a fully equipped gym. And massage and sauna facilities. Just out-side is a swimming pool which is set among the native ferns not forgetting the private spa-pool.
Owner's /Manager's Accommodation:
• There is a modern, private family home with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the open plan living this is ideal for either the owners or managers.
How to have a great lifestyle with an income!
Please contact me for more information and to discuss the sale.
Patrick Hodgson 027 407 9994
View at; www.myagency.co.nz...
Dear neighbours and NZ Gardener family,
Our April issue should be with our subscribers now and available in supermarkets and service stations (having been distributed prior to the lockdown restrictions). Whether or not it's on the stands yet is a bit patchy ... but then the incredibly brave and hard-working supermarket staff have quite a bit on their plate right now so I understand if there is a delay! Please, please, please everyone ... don't go out to buy it! Normally of course we love you buying NZ Gardener but right now it's far more important that you stay home and stay safe. (You can buy a copy with your online shopping though! That's safe and I think we are all in the market for something uplifting to read right now).
In this issue we offered to send out sweet pea seeds to any reader who sent us a SSAE. Just to reassure you, we will still send out sweet pea seeds to any reader who is keen to participate. We are just not quite sure when! Ignore the dates in the magazine of when you needed to send the envelope in by - that has been indefinitely extended. But we cannot wait to send you the seed and for those flowers to bloom as by then we will be well through this or even have it behind us. And keep letting us know what you are sowing and growing, send in pictures of your harvest, your flowers or what you are sharing.
We always love hearing from NZ Gardener readers but now when we are all staying apart that connection means more than you can imagine. Stay home, stay safe and stay in touch everyone. For the most updated gardening advice, subscribe to our digital e-zine Get Growing, which will be delivered to your inbox completely free.
The effect of misinformation, myths and gossip can be stopped in its tracks if we all use official news sources. Myths can often be difficult to spot, so we encourage you to only use official news sources at this time https://covid19.govt.nz/.
More police are being sent to the Far North to educate on the coronavirus lockdown rules after prominent doctor Lance O'Sullivan called the lockdown 'a joke' in Kaitaia - where people were driving around. What do you think? Would you mind being stopped by police if you go into town for genuine reasons?