I have been thinking of activities that use things found round the house that my great nieces and nephews can do during this very stressful time for them and especially for those caring for them and will post some of the ideas here in the hope that they might help:
* egg and spoon race (cooked egg so you can peel and eat)
* make puppets on sticks and make up a story
* balloon tennis
* design a board game of your own
* when out walking take a list of numbers and see if you find them
* take everyone in yr bubble's fingerprints and compare
* create a new superhero
* paint pet rocks
* talk on a decided subject for a minute without saying (choose a word)
* find bugs and insects in your garden, make a note of them and make a graph
* play Solitaire with cards
* a 'blind' makeover - should be hilarious!!
* make a pizza base with 1 cup s/raising flour and 1 cup Greek yoghurt (haven't tried it with ordinary yoghurt)
I do have more and will post in a day or so. Anyone else have an idea that can be shared to keep our young ones entertained while they can't go out?
To help you to be correctly informed about 5 G and Cell Towers here is a link to a free 7 day World Summit starting 1st June with 30 Scientists, Doctors and Lawyers and learn how we can safely move forward from here.
Love, Health and Joy to you all
If you feel that what is happening in NZ is "not right" - Saturday 10am to 12pm at the Napier soundshell
Hi Everyone, there are things going on in NZ and the world that are (shell we put it) "Not Right". We are making a totally peaceful "standing together as one" (the people) on Saturday 30th May & every Saturday from here on in at 10am to 12pm at the Napier Soundshell, Marine Parade. If you are feeling like you wish to Stand and be counted, please come along on Saturday - if you can, wear a Yellow Vest and maybe bring a chair - join our FB group page "Hawkes Bay Yellow Vests" - hope to see you all there =
Café Assistant / Cook
30 + hours
We need a special someone to join our friendly team
5 days per week including one weekend day.
We seek an energetic highly skilled person, with a mature outlook, who can work with a small team efficiently, be confident with Café fare. Cabinet food cooking/prep work are part of the duties.
Must have a love for their trade, also have outstanding customer service skills, and work well with their peers. Plus be multi skilled front of house and kitchen.
Barista experience a bonus, in-house training available if required
No night time or public holidays need to be worked
If this sounds like you, please apply with a covering letter and CV and References.
Or: 1131 Links Road, Napier 4183