38 days ago

What's On: MAH JONG

Trina from Rototuna

An opportunity to join a small group.We meet at the Commerce Club every Tuesday from 12.45 to3.45pm.Must be reasonably experienced player .For more info please phone Trina 8551483
MAH JONG
  • Waikato commerce club
More messages from your neighbours
2 days ago

At-Home Fire Safety Checklist

Fire and Emergency from Fire and Emergency New Zealand

With everyone staying home, it’s now more important than ever for everyone to be fire-safe. People can find information on our website - fireandemergency.nz...

We’re heading into winter, and with households self-isolating together, there’ll be more cooking at home, and more use of open fires, heaters, and dryers - all things which can increase fire risk.

New Zealanders can be confident that Fire and Emergency is well-prepared and ready to respond to emergencies as usual during the nationwide self- isolation period.

Please call 111 if you have a fire, we will ask you whether anyone at the address is self-isolating or has a confirmed case of COVID-19. Where this is the case, we already have necessary measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety including protective clothing, gloves, masks, safety glasses and mask.

Image
35 minutes ago

Have you tried a telehealth appointment before?

Libby Wilson Reporter from Hamilton Press

Waikato DHB is working on ways to deliver healthcare without bursting people's bubbles.

One way is telehealth - for example using phonecalls, texts, or video calls. Read more about it here, on Health Navigator.

Dr Ruth Large, pictured, is an emergency doctor and Waikato DHB's telehealth director. The DHB says it will provide updates as new services are available.

Image
K
2 days ago

unwell dairy owner Flagstaff supervalue

Kylie from Flagstaff

I have just been to flagstaff supervalue and the owner is coughing and spluttering all over the shop. Yes she is wearing a face mask but that makes no difference when someone is so obviously sick. They should not be open if they are sick! and coughing all over the place! so selfish and irresponsible to their community/ customers. I left the shop without buying and urge others to stay away. I have informed the ministry of health and am awaiting their response.