Customer Service Extraordinaire’s Required
Driving a Taxi is more than “driving drunks on a Saturday night”
If you love working with people it can be great fun, every day is different – in fact, every passenger is different!
Taxis Gold & Black are looking for passionate people to fill vacancies in both our Taxi Car & Mobility fleets.
We utilize Data Dispatch and Smartphone booking app’s, offering a range of vehicle options to the Greater Manawatu and pride ourselves in offering the best service at the best rate.
We currently have full time positions available but can also work to a flexible rotational roster for the right applicants.
• Be well Spoken and presentable
• Be a people person and love helping people
• Happy to work shift work on a roster basis
• Have a clean bill of health
• Be a team player, punctual and reliable
• Held a clean, current Full NZ Drivers licence for more than 2 years
What we offer:
• A competitive commission
• Drive late model Toyota’s
• A great Team-Work environment
• In-House training & support programme
Please contact us today with your CV
Very thankful for the rain! Are the down pipes open to fill your water tanks......
Still running out? - CALL FAMCO Water - 0800 456463
Good morning all our lovely Manawatū neighbours,
A Manawatū teenager has become the first non-American to be crowned junior world duck-calling champion. Can you sound anything like a duck?
The winning creation at the next Kimbolton Sculpture Festival will be installed at Timona Park as part of a tribute to late community stalwart Gil Absolon. The park has seen plenty of changes in recent years, including Absolon's community orchard and the riverside walkway. How else would you like to see the park developed?