Much more to come but you can't me to just pop and view
Nothing over$20. All in great condition
For many New Zealanders, there's never been a better time to give themselves DIY bangs, a drunken bowl cut or partial shave of the head.
But worried stylists across the country are preparing for the hair-pocalypse when salons reopen. Have you resorted to cutting your own hair? How did it go?
We are looking for seniors 65+ to take part in a short questionnaire to help us improve our website. The questions will take no longer than 3 minutes to complete and no personal information is required. The winner of a $50 Prezzy Card will be drawn at random on 27 April and contacted directly.
Visit www.readerstours.co.nz and spend a few minutes browsing our website. Think about the pages you would visit and the information you would like to see in order to book your next adventure! When you are ready, click here to complete our questionnaire.
Thank you, your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Strong Point remains open throughout lockdown for essential electrical repairs and maintenance.
So what is essential?
1. Electricity is essential. We will definitely get your power back on if it fails.
2. Cooking is essential so we will repair your oven or cooktop.
3. Hot water is essential so we will repair your hot water cylinder.
4. Heating is essential but only if you don't have an alternative heating source.
5. If an electrical fitting in your home has become electrically unsafe then we will make it safe.
If you're not sure whether your electrical problem is essential then please ask.
We will respect your bubble unreservedly. We will use masks, gloves, disinfectant, and wipes. We will require that you maintain your distance while we effect repairs. Electrical certificates and invoices will be submitted electronically.
Take care. Be kind. Call us if you need us 021 438 762.