We were lucky enough to be able to talk to a MoH representative who gave us some updates on the vaccine pass and how to access it if you do not have a unique email address or the specified ID ...
1. Call the 0800 number - you do not need ID, just your dob and name ( having your NHI is useful) . They can send the certificate by email or post. They are hoping to extend the hours that the number is operational .Currently there is about a 20 min wait time on average .
2. Go to a local pharmacy if it is an advertised Covid vaccination site - again they can email or post the certificate .
You can go in on behalf of someone if you have their details .
Looking for a cleaner to clean my 1 bedroom house, once a fortnight for 1.5-2 hours.
*vacuum and mop
*wipe kitchen surfaces and benchtops (occasional microwave and washing machine clean)
*clean toilet, shower and basin
We have 2 indoor cats- nothing is required for them, but they are inquisitive and will come over for pats.
You MUST be fully vaccinated. I am immuno-compromised and pregnant so can't take any risks.
Ideally you'll bring your own cleaning products and vacuum.
Must be reliable and available to clean during business hours (9am-4pm).
Join us on 20/21 February at our city’s brand new Convention Centre, Te Pae, to experience a new and exciting world where anything is possible. From climate change initiatives to robotics, gaming and virtual reality. Come explore what’s now available, and in the future.
This exciting free two-day event will give you and your whānau the opportunity to discover more than 100 interactive exhibitors.
Get your free tickets now.
There’s something for everyone, and we want to see you there.
Welcome to try your first class for FREE!
Guided by experienced Chinese teacher, Sandy Jiang, an accredited provider of the Strength and Balance Programme
Venue: Halswell Community Hall, 450 Halswell Road, Christchurch
Time: Mondays, 8 classes a term
Improving balance, posture, memory, flexibility, energy, immune system, relaxation, and well-being and proven to prevent falls, protecting bones and joints.
Free 1st visit: Come and try the graceful Tai Chi movements
~ the combination of yoga, gentle stretching, energy healing and meditation ~
Contact your teacher: Sandy Email: email@example.com
Beginners: 1~ 2 pm
$80 per term ($10) or $12 casual,
$64 per term ($8) or $10 casual for Community Service card or SuperGold card holders
Practising Warm-up, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Rotating Tiger or Shaking Plumes (Qigong)
Experienced: 1 ~ 2:30 pm
$112 per term ($14) or $16 casual,
$96 per term ($12) or $14 casual for Community Service card or SuperGold card holders
Practising Yang style Tai Chi - 8 form and 24 form, Tai Chi Kungfu Fan during the last 30 min
What to bring:
1. Vaccine pass
2. We will sit down about 10 min in between to read a Qigong book (Qigong is the foundation to Tai Chi). If you need reading glasses, please bring them with you.
3. Drinking bottle: a thermal one is suggested
4. Wear comfortable clothes with a pair of flat-soled shoes.