Would anyone in the Addington area like a helping hand in their garden?
I am currently studying horticulture level 3 and would love a bit more hands on experience. I am still learning and am not perfect but would love to be given a chance and build my experience up.
Are your houseplants looking worse for wear? The experts at Kings Plant Barn would love to help. Send us your houseplant questions and problems to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave them in the comments, for the houseplant doctor to diagnose. Pictures are encouraged.
Recovery from Bulimia
Do you have a secret life where food is concerned? Have you used compulsive exercise, laxatives or vomiting to try and control your weight? Have you tried every available bulimia treatment out there? Do you find it exhausting trying to maintain a ‘normal’ weight? Find out how our bulimic members have turned their lives around through the Twelve Steps of AEA.
Purple loosestrife/Lythrum salicaria
- Rapidly invades damp ground and shallow water.
- Overtops native species with dense bushy growth.
- Is an upright, perennial that can grow to 3m high.
- Has long purple/pink flower-spikes appear at the end of the stems, Dec-Feb.
- Leaves are in pairs, opposite each other.
- The stems are usually square in cross-section.
- Leaves and stems die back in winter to re-emerge in spring.
Report pests using the Find-A-Pest app, or by contacting us direct on 0800 324 636 or email@example.com.