Cheap haircuts are back next week, Friday 29th June! Come down between 9:15am - 11:45am for a $10 trim or $15 change in style. First in, first served!
We have not had a cat for 10 years because we have been travelling. Now we are "settling down" and would love another moggy to love and share our house and garden.
Please phone Deborah on 359 3478 or email email@example.com
Would you like to learn to make your own cheese? Papanui High School is offering a Cheese Making Course on Saturday 29 June 10 am - 1 pm at a cost of $90. This fee includes the cost of all materials as well as cheese tasting. You will make Feta, Camembert and Ricotta as well as learning how to make 3 other cheeses.
For further information and enrolment please visit our website www.papanui.school.nz... or email Barbara Roper firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our office on 033520701.
For those sharing a driveway or unit/apartment, we know that it can be a big deal asking your neighbours for their consent to install fibre. So our team has come up with a few tips to help make the process nice and easy! We hope you find these ideas helpful:
1. Do your research. Your Fibre Network Company's website provides information on the consent process and why it's required.
2. Make sure you have the consent form printed out or easily accessible so you only have to ask once and make one trip next door.
3. Evenings are a great time to make sure everyone in your neighbour's household and home and available to provide consent.
4. Make a night of it! Take along some baking or enjoy a cup of tea together. It could be a good chance to get to know your neighbours.
5. Be nice and accommodating. Your neighbours might need some room to make a decision, so grab their email address or phone number so you can follow up at a later date.