We are looking for additional experienced drivers who genuinely enjoy dealing with the public, especially international travellers that may be new to our country.
primetravel is an Independent Operator for SuperShuttle. SuperShuttle is New Zealand's largest shared ride shuttle provider and based at all major airports throughout New Zealand.
The successful applicant will:
• Have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.
• Have a full New Zealand driving licence with current ‘P’ licence endorsement.
• Have excellent driving skills and a clean driving record.
• Be confident driving/reversing a 12-seater shuttle and trailer around Christchurch roads.
• Be able to work independently with good time management skills.
• Work well under pressure, remaining calm when challenging operational situations develop .
• Be a good communicator with an excellent standard of spoken English.
• Have good presentation standards and organisational skills.
• Have a diligent work ethic and have a sense of pride and ownership in your role.
• Be physically fit. Role requires frequent stops in and out of the vehicle and passengers with luggage.
• An eye for detail to ensure our vehicles are in great condition and ready for customers.
• Be personable, friendly and outgoing.
The SuperShuttle service in Christchurch works 7 days a week 24 hours per day. Work is scheduled on a roster basis and you must be available to keep to your rostered shifts.
This is a self-employed role working with an owner driver under the SuperShuttle franchise. We have a fleet of vans in Christchurch so there is the ability to work more shifts if you are able to once you have completed your training. If this is of interest please email your CV to email@example.com
primetravel is an Independent Operator for SuperShuttle.
To host international day/night games, Christchurch's Hagley Oval will require six lighting towers, but there's strong opposition to the proposal.
What do you think? Should the lights be installed so the city can host more cricket matches? Or should Hagley Park be left alone? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.
NZ House & Garden House Tours are hitting the regions for 2020! Book your next summer weekend away now for a chance to step inside the pages of one of New Zealand’s favourite magazines! Join us for a day of indulgence visiting exquisite homes and gardens, all in support of Breast Cancer Foundation NZ. For the last eleven years, the magazine has handpicked five fabulous locations around the country and this time we are delighted to be heading to the Bay of Islands, Taupō, New Plymouth, Blenheim and Dunedin. For more information and to secure your tickets for an inspiring day out exploring, please visit our website.
Hey neighbours, with summer and the festive season just around the corner, it's a great time to spruce up your home or give it a seasonal makeover. And if you're stuck for ideas, we can help!
Resene's colour and technical experts will be joining us on Homed from 7pm tonight (Weds 20 Nov) to answer any questions you have about colour trends, decorating ideas, and the best way to get a perfect finish. Click here to submit your question now, then join us on Homed from 7pm to get some answers. See you then :)