When a Christchurch school lost four classrooms to fire, retired AMI Branch Manager Philip Buckingham knew how he could help.
Philip – “ When one of our offices is relocated or refitted as a flexi workspace, there are all sorts of useful items left behind — stationery, file cabinets, chairs, desks, computer monitor arms. For years now, we have gathered it all up and donated it to schools; initially those hit particularly hard by the Christchurch earthquakes. It’s hard to explain, but it’s just in our DNA at AMI to help people. After the Russley School fire, there was an urgent need to get the kids some stationery. On my way home, I went to the school and spoke with the principal, Greg Lewis. We couldn’t have asked for a better principal for the school, he is such a great guy.”
…read the full story here.
Enjoy a bug free, spray free home this summer! Exceed - retractable insect screens for windows & doors
Are flies & insects driving you crazy this summer?
Exceed's retractable screens for windows & doors are the perfect solution to create and enjoy a bug free, spray free home this summer!
- Our clever screens can be pulled into place when needed, then pushed back into a discrete, tidy cassette when not in use.
- They are smooth and easy to operate.
- They’re stylish, robust and a significant innovation over old-style hinged or sliding screens that were permanently visible all year round.
- Plus they can be colour matched to your joinery.
- They fit most window and door configurations including, hinged, bi-fold, sliders, and French doors.
Click on the link below to find out more about our screens and watch videos of them installed in different kiwi homes: www.exceed.co.nz...
From the Exceed - we fix windows & doors team
0800 25 25 00
Sad news for food lovers. Central Auckland institution Food Alley is closing its doors after 28 years.
Food Alley was Auckland's first dedicated asian food hall.
To read more, click here.