Yet another Mother's Day has come and gone, and as usual, we celebrated this very special day in style with a great lunch and even greater company.
On behalf of Acacia Cove Village, we hope all the Mothers out there had a very special Mother’s Day!
We experienced a power outage inside Acacia Cove Village that affected about 65 of our Residents. Even though it, potentially, could have become more than just an inconvenience, our Village Manager, Bruce Cullington had the brilliant idea to arrange dinner and drinks.
It turned out to be a fun night and most of the Resident’s attending this unexpected dinner treat didn’t leave till late. It just goes to show, there is never a dull moment here at Acacia Cove!
We’re adjusting our electorate boundaries for the next two general elections.
By making sure each electorate has about the same number of people, we can give all New Zealanders equal representation in Parliament. It’s all balance.
If we move one of your electorate boundaries, you could end up in a different electorate to the one you’re in now – so we show you what we’re proposing before we make any changes and give you the opportunity to share your thoughts.
Have your say now at vote.nz
Ports of Auckland Round the Bays is back! Join us on Sunday 8 March 2020 to enjoy a walk, run or dance with your friends and whanau along Auckland’s waterfront.
To help you get ready, we have a great $149 package (worth over $200!) which includes:
● Single adult event entry
● Three month ‘Corporate’ all-access Auckland Council Pools & Leisure membership (gym, pool, spa, aqua/group fitness classes) with access to over 40 sites, Auckland-wide
● Access to a social run club
● Be part of the ‘Get active your way’ team and get a team t-shirt or singlet
● Fun at Madill's Farm!
Are you affected by any of these three recalls?
1. Harmony brand Free-Range Boneless Ham and Free-Range Champagne Ham has been recalled due to the possible presence of Listeria monocytogenes. Click here for more information and consumer advice.
2. Tegel brand Crumbed Chicken Burgers has been recalled as the product may contain foreign matter (small pieces of metal wire). Click here for more information and consumer advice.
3. Specific batches of its Countdown brand Trevally Fillets has been recalled as the product contains an elevated level of histamine. Click here for more information and consumer advice.