Calling all SME business owners and leaders!
Email your answers to email@example.com before 5pm, Friday, June 5. We will respond with our Ts&Cs.
1. What HR activity is keeping you up at night? What takes your time that you wish someone else could do for you?
2. What People & Culture project was planned for 2020 that is now on hold because of COVID-19?
3. What impact is COVID-19 having on your people? How would you ideally like to be able to support them through this time?
If you know you need help with your HR, but don’t know where you should start, check out our website www.thepeopleplace.co.nz...
There are vouchers to be won:
· $3,000 for a new client
· $500 for the first 8 eligible entries from new clients
Remember, email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, Friday, June 5, to be eligible to win!
Have your say on our three-year local board plan and help us shape the future of your community.
Is your home becoming musty with being closed tightly to keep the cold out and the warmth in? Is mould/mildew appearing on your curtains and blinds?
Trust Textile Curtain Cleaning, the locally owned and operated business to clean and sanitise your curtains and fabric blinds.
We can quickly improve the health of your home by professionally cleaning your curtains and blinds.
- simple all-inclusive pricing, no hidden charges
- Mildew and mould removal
- full-service or discount for dropping in
- complimentary temporary curtains
Contact your friendly local professionals NOW.
Ph 09 473 5350, Hibiscus Coast 09 426 4690 or Email: email@example.com
Hi Neighbours, With one week until Auckland Councillors decide this year's rates rise, and the size of the Covid-19 hit Emergency Budget, public feedback on rates is fairly evenly split. How much do you think your's should rise? Read the story below: