Attention First Home Buyers or Astute Investors !!! Call Lillian ASAP on 021 265 4745 to secure this
LIMITED & EXCLUSIVE
- opportunity to own a Posh and Desirable bachelor pad
- in this highly Sought After and Rare location
- sure to Impress and Wow your guests !
SPECIAL & SPECTACULAR
- near the Waterfront (with Boat Access!!!) by the Cul-de-sac
- enjoy Romantic Stroll along the Coastal Walkway
- Lazy Picknic on the Grass
- Fun Kayaking / Paddleboarding in the Summer !
The home is :
EASY & LOW MAINTENANCE
- Brick and Weatherboard for a lock-up and leave Lifestyle
SPACIOUS & BRIGHT
- 2.7m High Ceilings
- Large Glass Ranchslider
- Neutral Colours and Decor
- North-facing for Natural Sunlight.
ELEGANT & SOPHISTICATED
- Architecturally Designed
- Beautifully Landscaped
- CCC upon completion
- 10 Years Master Builder Guarantee
COMFORTABLE & MODERN
- Digital lock
- Security alarm
- Double Glazed windows
- Highly Specified and Functional kitchen with Stone Benchtop, Bosch cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and German Hansgrohe Tapware
- Well Thought out floor plan
- finishing to Perfection with Quality fittings and fixtures
- Luxury Living at an Amazing Price!
Not to mention it's
CONVENIENT & HANDY
- with public transport
- Quick motorway access
- short stroll to the shops with a new precinct open for food and great coffee options
IN ZONE FOR POPULAR
- Decil 7 Matipo Primary, Te Atatu Intermediate, and Rutherford College
FREEHOLD & AFFORDABLE
- Fixed Price Agreement
- No Bodycorp
- Super Low Interest Rates (3.59% for 2 years!)
- for first home buyers, some may qualify for 5% Deposit with the bank (otherwise 10%)
- and jump on the opportunity to get $20,000 (for 2 people) Free Money (aka First Home Grant) !!! from the government and to use your Kiwisaver contributions - great stepping stone into the property market.
HURRY ! Do not miss this opportunity !!! Call Lillian NOW on 021 265 4745
"Kia ora - John Orr from New World Devonport here. Keen to discover a new top drop in time for summer?
My favourite wine from this year’s New World Wine Awards is Chalk Hill’s Grenache Tempranillo 2018. As a fan of Rhone Valley Grenache blends, I really enjoyed this Australian variation because it has the full flavour of dark berry fruits with a nice subtle spiciness making it a real pleasure to drink.” And Vaki Plakic from New World Remuera’s pick is Stoneleigh’s Rapaura Chardonnay. “I’m usually a Hawkes Bay Chardonnay fan, but this year I discovered the Rapaura Chardonnay from Marlborough, which is rich in fruit flavour and well balanced. Plus, it’s this year’s Award’s Champion Chardonnay, so you can’t go wrong with this wine!”
Come into your local New World and explore the Top 50 Gold-medal winning wines – we have winners for every budget. Plus join us for complimentary wine sampling and try before you buy.
I have 2 more plants that I need your excellent help in identifying please.
I saw these in a friend's garden and for the life of her, she couldn't remember what they were - we all have those blank moments.
1. The first one is a delicate one with beautiful tiny purple petals with grey like 'pods' on the long stem.
2. The second one is a bush type plant with larger leaves at the bottom and smaller leaves as it got taller. The flower sits on a very long stem.
Thank you all in advance.