The Block NZ is back on our screens on Monday, but let's hope there are no more silly decor challenges and over-the-top reserves.
Our daughter is collecting bread tags and bottle tops to make wheel chairs. We’d really like any businesses who would be willing to collect these for us that we can then and come and collect them from please?
Please message me if you could help
Hi Everyone, We have a piano that has not been used for a long time. It is in working condition but may need to be tuned. Would be ideal for a family with children who are wanting to learn to play and do not have their own. We are not wanting any money for it however will need to be picked up from Remuera. Contact Anna 021753158.
MODELS – BROW MICROBLADING & SHADING (PERMANENT MAKE UP)
We're ready for the next lot of models!
Sheila here from The Refinery – Mission Bay. I’m trying out different eyebrow hairstrokes and shading patterns (based on your natural brows) for our photo stocks.
So, if you or your friends are:
* 18-45 years old
* Male or Female
* No previous brow tattoo or microblading
* Not pregnant or breastfeeding
* Not undertaking Cancer treatment
* Do not take blood thinners
* Have normal skin type (not oily)
* Do not suffer from keloid scarring
* Available for 3.5-4 hrs from 10am (Tues, Wed & Thurs)
* Not allergic to local anaesthetics. Such as Lidocaine, Prilocaine, Tetrocaine, Benzocaine, Epinephrine
* No skin infections on the eyebrow region (sunburn, skin rash, dermatitis, herpes simplex)
* Alopecia sufferers welcome
*$100 fee to cover procedure materials only
Please get in touch via Facebook messenger with 3 images of your brows (L, R & Full Face).
For examples of previous work, check out our website: refinerynz.com...