Hi neighbours, The tallest model made of Lego in the Southern Hemisphere is coming to Auckland. A 7.5m tall replica of Nasa's Space Launch System (SLS), made from 450,000 Lego bricks, will go on display at Auckland Museum on December 3. It's part of a large new exhibition which also includes the largest ever Lego Caterpillar 797 dump truck, a 4.5m long Shinkansen train, and a more than 3m long Antonov 225 aeroplane.
Looking for any local jobs/work on a regular basis, or one off job. I can do most property maintenance including hedges, weeding, pruning, lawns and waste removal if required. Excellent attention to detail, honest and reliable. Text or call Stuart on 02102791400.
Immerse yourself in our wide-open spaces, epic activities, hidden gems, and untamed wilderness in the Ruapehu region. The perfect place to relax, refresh, and have a bit of adventure.
Get inspired and tick these off your bucket list:
- Hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Take a ride on the Sky Waka, NZ’s most unique gondola experience
- Cycle the Ohakune Old Coach Road
- Paddle down the Whanganui River
- Explore the Bridge to Nowhere
- Take a ride with Forgotten World Adventures ...and much more!
There's still plenty of awesome deals available in Ruapehu, so book now!
Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to: