I am Emily and looking for a software testing job now.
1. manual testing, including making a test plan, designing test cases, and executing them and submitting test reports and feedback.
2. automation testing with selenium and specflow to build a test framework and write auto-scripts and execute test cases and get reports.
3.API testing with Postman and SoapUI. Writing the scripts with groovy or Json public APIs.
4. RestSharp API testing with C#
5.Mobile testing with Espresso and Java in Android and XCTest and Swift in iOS
6. SSMS and T-SQL
7.OOP language like Java
8.exposed to CI/CD like AZure
What I have
1. ICT diploma in NZ(graduated in 2018)
2. ISQTB® (CTFL) certificated Software Tester
3. Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
4. Valid work visa to 2022
5. Local work experience in Charity organization and an NZ company
6. Hard-work, team player and long time work plan
What I want
1. permanent or contract or temporary but probably to a permanent job
2. Market-decision salary
I am a new immigrant and really appreciate any offer of opportunities.
Thanks for your time to read. God bless us all.
Good news – 2021 is set to be the year of the long weekend.
Five out of 10 public holidays will be Mondayised (or Tuesdayised in one case) next year, which means if you work a standard Monday to Friday week, you can look forward to some extended breaks.
In fact, once you’ve tacked on the weekends, you’ll end up getting a whopping 25 days off out of those 10 stat days, plus your region’s anniversary day.
To find out how to get the most out of your annual leave next year, click here.
I’m hoping someone can help me please .
Yvonne posted a pan on Neighbourly and I would like to buy it .
I’ve sent a couple of messages however when I checked they have vanished .
Has anyone got any ideas of what could of happened or how I can get a message to her please ?
Just finished this wee job today for a lovely couple in Glendowie. A small deck off the main deck for the new clothesline with an Aluminum screen as a wind break as well as visual appeal. Also a small retaining wall to carry the flagstone pavers for access to the clothesline. The owners are going to pebble and bark around the pavers at there leisure. Im looking forward to seeing the end result. This deck was fixed off entirely with Stainless Steel screws, brackets etc, not a nail to be seen. Although the framing members are H4 treated all cuts were treated with timber preservative for added longevity. All this was overseen by site supervisor "Bob" the cat.
Hopefully he's happy with the result. 😁