Hi neighbours, a large fire on Maungarei seen from across the city on Tuesday night was "very likely" caused by fireworks, Fire and Emergency NZ said, adding that a group of about eight people had been seen acting suspicious in the area prior to the fire. The Tūpuna Maunga Authority is now calling for a total ban on the private sale of fireworks, given it has only been six months since Guy Fawkes night fireworks caused fires on Maungarei and Maungawhau/Mt Eden.
"Only a national ban on the sale of fireworks will prevent them being in the hands of people who continue to put the public and our ancestral heritage at risk," authority chair Paul Majurey said.
Common hiding spot of a Paper Wasp is nesting under eaves.
Don't fear KO PEST can Knockout these guys for good👊👊🐝
30% discount on treatments. Contact Jack on 0212517977 or email@example.com
We are pleased to announce that all our locations have reopened.
We help babies, children and adults feel confident in and around the water and are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all.
Touch base with us today to book in for your FREE trial lesson.
We have locations in both One Tree Hill and Newmarket
Life has been anything but normal lately and could stay unusual for a little longer. You may feel that now is the perfect time to move to a vibrant community where you not only feel right at home but safe and supported too.
Situated in the desirable Mt Eden Village, our luxury Care Suites at Eden offer the ultimate combination of Rest Home and Hospital care with the creature comforts of home, including a cosy living area, stylish kitchenette and modern ensuite.
Give us a call to see how we can help.
Eden is located at 28 View Road, Mt Eden.