Welcome to the April School Holidays! Our April Action holiday programme kicked off today in both Parnell and Epsom. Adventure Seekers kids went to Good Brothers for a pizza making workshop and our Club House kids enjoyed an awesome Under The Sea ocean themed day.
Need childcare for the holidays? Book your kids in with Parnell Trust!
Why choose Parnell Trust???
😃 We offer two exciting activities each day:
• Club House activities (on-site)
• Adventure Seekers (trips around Auckland area)
😃 Choose from TWO convenient locations:
• ️EPSOM: The House at Epsom Normal Primary School, 41 The Drive, Epsom
• PARNELL: Jubilee Hall at Parnell Trust, 545 Parnell Road, Parnell
😃 Our hours work for busy parents:
• Flexible - book as many/few days as you need
• Drop off from as early as 7.30am
• Pick up as late as 6pm
Visit our website at parnell.org.nz/SHP to check out our full two week programme.
Ready to enrol? Visit parnell.org.nz/SHP-enrol for links to our Enrolmy listings and enrol online today!
Members of the community and residents from a Glendowie retirement village have given a heart-warming gift to charity.
Local volunteers and the St Andrew’s Village “Knitting and Nattering” group donated 32 handmade blankets to the charity Give a Kid a blanket.
It took a year of painstaking work to create the coverings.
If a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
That's the secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.
( in the photo are my precious fury angels...miss and love them so much)