Auckland has moved back to level 3 lockdown.
The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2.
Here's the latest update from Georgia Forrester at Stuff:
* There was undisclosed contact between a family member of case M's and another family during alert level 3, PM Jacinda Ardern has confirmed on Monday.
* One new community case, already in quarantine, was announced on Sunday evening.
* The new confirmed case, Case O, is a household contact of cases I, J, K and L
* Huge queues built up at Auckland-Waikato border on Sunday evening.
* Auckland has moved to alert level 3 for at least seven days.
* The rest of the country has moved to alert level 2. A reminder of what the alert levels mean can be read here.
* Here are the locations of interest visited by infectious cases:
* Travel in and out Auckland is restricted.
For more information, go to:
Kia ora neighbours,
Just a quick update from us - the Neighbourly team have cleared out the prize drawer and we've got five $100 Prezzy® Cards to give away. Check out if you're one of the winners below and if you recognise any of your neighbours be sure to let them know!
- Kirsten Williams from Strowan
- Hameed Mohammed from Royal Oak
- Helen Garwood from Kimbolton
- Alannah Schlaadt from Rangiora
- Tamati Read from Tāupo
Claim your prize by getting in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and your share of $500 will be coming your way.
Does your lawnmower need a service? We are offering a Free pick up and drop off service, free blade sharpen with every service this week. Phone or text with your address to 0276013006 or 528 5105 anytime to organize. Have a great day Charlotte Elstree Mowers 👩🔧😀😀
Having foot and leg pain can bring life to a standstill. You might not be able to keep up with family or even complete basic tasks around the house.
Fix the problem so you can enjoy being active again.
Fortunately, at Corrective Foot Solutions, we use a gentle hands-on technique to effectively treat and fix foot problems without the need for surgery, orthotics or pain killers.
We use foot mobilisation therapy to correct the underlying causes of your foot pain by working on the misalignments in the foot, as well as strengthening the weakened muscles around the joints for long term relief.
We’ve decided to run a SPECIAL OFFER for foot pain sufferers.
“Foot Pain Assessment” for only $30 (Worth $85).
Offer valid 14/04/2020 - 14/05/2021.
Address - Level 3, 272 Parnell Road, Parnell.
Call us on - 09 212 9250.