COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL ALERT LEVEL 3
Following government announcement that Auckland is under Alert Level 3. We contacted The Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment and they confirmed that we can resume our grooming services with some restrictions and implementing the following safety guidelines:
Workplaces can open if:
Workplaces are operating safely (including meeting public health guidelines and other health and safety obligations), and customers are not allowed on premises, and they can trade without contact with the public.
Contactless Drop off
- Customers are requested not to enter the shop.
- When you arrive please park beside our shop, please stay in your car and ring Phone # - 022 476 2272 and one of our staff will come to collect your pet while maintaining a safe physical distancing.
- We ask that all your pet will be on leash, we will collect them by getting the leash not directly by hand to maintain safe physical distancing.
- There will be no face to face consultation on the type of groom. There are 3 ways you can give grooming instruction:
1. We will call or text you 1-3 days before your appointment about grooming instruction. Phone # - 022 476 2272
2. You can email us your instructions 1-3 days before your appointment. Please provide as much detail as possible e.g. hair style, length in inches or centimeters. Email - email@example.com
3. Write a detailed instruction , please provide as much detail as possible e.g. hair style, length inch or centimeters. Give this to us upon drop off. Please note that this option is only available if the above is not possible.
Contactless Pick Up and Payment
- Once your pet is ready for pick up we will contact you immediately. As much as we want to finish your pet’s grooming on time, please note that there will be few minute delay on pick up on some pets depending on coat condition. Matted and dog’s with thick coat may take longer time to finish.
- When you arrive please park beside our shop, stay in your car and ring or use your car horn to alert us and one of our staff will come to handover your pet on leash not directly by hand to maintain safe physical distancing.
- Contactless payment can be done through online transfer. We will text or email you our bank details a day before or the same day.
We accept cash payment if the above option is not possible. Cash will be collected by putting them on small tray and proper disinfection will be provided.
Wash Right Away
- We will wash your pet immediately (for wash and full groom) upon arrival to remove any germs.
- We will no longer do pre-wash clipping as part of our new grooming process which could prolong the grooming time especially on pets with long and matted coat. We will call or text you if we need extra time after we accessed the coat condition.
Total Disinfection Using Anti-Covid 19 Hospital Grade Disinfectant
- We’re taking additional steps to keep pets and people safe
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all grooming tables, grooming tools,our hands, bathtub, all surfaces, especially door, reception chairs and table, doormat etc in between every pet service.
- Total cleaning and disinfecting of all grooming tables, grooming tools, bathtub, wall, cabinet, chairs etc. before closing.
Strictly By Appointment Only
- We no longer offer walk in nail cut, you need to book for appointment.
- All grooming inquiries can be made by call, text, or email.
Phone # - 022 476 2272
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org@dazzlingpaws.co.nz
- NZ Covid tracer QR code is displayed outside our shop for those who have apps.
If you don’t have QR code apps it’s okay, since we’re by appointment only we can contact you if required.
We Can Survive
In this challenging times we need to work together to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We will do our best to keep you and your pet safe, healthy , and happy. Through your cooperation we can survive
Take Care and Stay Safe Everyone!
Cindy & Jose
Dazzling Paws Dog Grooming Team
Hi Neighbours, More than 4,000 households on rain tank water supply will be given a lower-cost option to top up from the mains. The price is not yet known, but will be cheaper than a $7k full connection. Good idea? Read the story below:
What’s great? What’s ok? And what could be improved?
Have your say on the future of regional parks in Tāmaki Makaurau by clicking on 'Read More' below.
Consultation closes on 26 October 2020.
📷 Ōmana Regional Park
TAIJI4WELLNESS. You can trust an exercise program that's BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN YOU HAVE. Mayo Clinic & Harvard Medical School calls Tai Chi “medication in motion." Weekly classes @ Meadowbanks Community Cte, 29 St Johns Rd, St Johns. THURs. 11am-12pm. All Welcome.Enq: 0212882380 Txt Plse