Hazy skies caused by the tragic Australian bush fires are set to linger this weekend.
Northwesterly winds have blown a hazy plume of smoke across the Tasman Sea, and while it has mostly affected the South Island in recent weeks, it has moved up the country.
The "robust plume" is expected to head to the South Island late on Saturday.
The haze has been causing a yellowish-orange, hue at sunset, making for some sweet sunset photos. Share your photos in the comments!
(Our photo is of the sun setting over the Waitākere Ranges, taken by visual journalist Ricky Wilson.)
We bring your garden and outdoor living to life:
* Gardening works * Landscaping * Plantation * Irrigation Networks
* Tree care & Tree felling * Hedge trimming
* Timber fences and decking * Decking sanding & staining
* Water-blasting & House wash
* Floor Paint * Artificial Turf (Grass)
* Garden staging
Please call or text for a FREE consultation, a FREE quote, or a job to be done.
021 57 57 79
Dimensions shown in photo
One strut broken in high wind - not a major to fix
Make us an offer that will see it gone this weekend
A quick overview of what was accomplished in 2019 with your support.